Top Eight Books People are Telling Me To Read
It’s been a crazy week, so I’ve abbreviated this week’s prompt to the top eight books people are telling me to read.
1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner: My brother can’t stop recommending this title. When I saw the movie preview, I understood what the fuss was about.
4. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens: That same professor also wants us to read this book for our course this semester.
6. As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner: “My mother is a fish.” A typical Faulkner piece, my American Lit professor said it’s a good one to check out.
7. For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway: My coworker loved this one.
8. Looking for Alaska by John Green: Let’s be honest, those John Green fanatics recommend anything he’s penned.